Judge Judy (1996)
Genre: Crime | Reality-TV
Release: 16 September 1996
IMDB link: IMDB
Synopsis: Judge Judy Sheindlin, a former judge from New York, tackles real-life small claims cases with her no nonsense attitude in which damages of no more than $5,000 can be awarded. Also by her side is bailiff Petri Hawkins-Byrd who keeps order in the court. Then after a case is closed, the defendant and plaintiff briefly confront each other outside the courtroom.
- Episode 244 - Used Car Calamity; Collateral Ex-Girlfriend Damage?; Abandoned or Stolen?; Co-Workers All Fired Up!
- Episode 255 - Teenager Steals From Her Mother?; Daycare Drama; Reckless Driving Mishap; Officer Byrd Takes Charge!
- Episode 257 - Freak Accident Move Out!; False Arrest and Harassment?; Stepdad's Good Deed Gone Wrong
- Episode 41 - Childcare Trade Gone Wrong?; Ripped-Off While in Jail?; Son-in-Law Payback? 20/Oct/2014
- Episode 154 - http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/653128/judge-judy-20x154-mini-farm-move-out-dont-be-dependent-on-a-ma
- Episode 82 - Malicious Call to Child Protective Services?!; Horrible Tenant?!; Intersection Collision!
- Episode 100 - The Danger of Dog Parks!; Study Abroad Misfire; Friends Don't Let Friends Borrow Money