Selling New York (2010)
Release: 18 March 2010
IMDB link: IMDB
Synopsis: They are assertive, razor-sharp and always compelling real estate brokers in the country's most competitive market. In a city of over 8 million people, where the average sale price is over 2 million, the competition to seal the deal is stiff. Now, catch a rare glimpse into a world where a solid reputation at the top of the real estate food chain involves swimming with the sharks, going head-to-head with the best, and rubbing shoulders with the wealthiest and trendiest of New York's social, political and artistic elite. This is Selling New York.
- Episode 3 - Brokers dress up fabulous apartments by highlighting classic city views and original works of art
- Episode 4 - New York brokers teach their clients to compromise and learn a few new tricks along the way
- Episode 5 - Brokers work to cater to their clients' quirky preferences in order to make deals happen
- Episode 6 - A chef client knows that the right ingredients are crucial to good food and to good real estate
- Episode 7 - To keep their client's full attention, ambitious agents come up with unique marketing strategies
- Episode 11 - To keep their client's full attention, ambitious agents come up with unique marketing strategies.
- Episode 5 - Agents Constantly Have To Prove Themselves Whether They're Just Beginning, Or Seasoned Professionals
- Episode 13 - Empty Nesters Try To Sell Their Loft While One Family Looks To Save Money By Downsizing
- Episode 4 - As a New Agent Tries to Impress, Another Tries to Help a Client Who is New to the Real Estate World
- Episode 7 - Will a Terrible Location Compromise the Sell of a Home That Once Belonged to Frank Sinatra?
- Episode 10 - In the Up and Coming Neighborhood of Williamsburg, One Agent Strive to Sell For a High Profit
- Episode 11 - One Family Loves in Order to Pursue Their Daughter's Dreams, and Need to Sell Their Home Fast